We went to the baylands and rented some paddle boats. The girls loved it, but what was I thinking being pregnant and paddling a boat with my legs that haven't exercised in months???
Ryan got this picture in Ava's classroom on Valentine's day.
We have been looking for a bigger place to move to. The girls have come a few times with us. I love to hear what they have to say about what they are looking for in a place to live. They would like a pool and a princess balcony. I guess we should have taken one of the complexes we looked at. We actually did find a place and are moving very soon. We found a house cheaper and bigger than where we're at and that was the goal!! But moving 6 weeks before I'm about to give birth wasn't the goal.
Thursday, March 15, 2012
Instagram time
Posted by LieslPie at 10:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I can't believe your baby is almost here!! Where is your new place? Is Ryan still loving his job? I have a cousin who got into Stanford so I have been talking Palo Alto up to her. I hope you guys are doing well. Wish we still lived close.
Can't wait to see pics of your new place!
Post a Comment